Only $37 with Commercial Use!
Mix & Match to Create Multiple Journals and Planners
3 Versions – B&W and 2 Different Colored Versions
All Colors in the Master Slide Area of PowerPoint – Easily Add Your Own or Use the Ones Available
8.5 x 11 inches| PowerPoint| PDF| JPG
There are many ways journaling can help someone, from finding clarity to expressing your emotions, but there are some unique advantages for pre-teens and teenagers. Here are some of the top benefits for teens who start using a journal on a daily basis:
- Journaling improves their self-esteem and confidence.
- Journaling can reduce their stress.
- Journaling helps with mindfulness.
- Journaling can provide a safe place for self-reflection for the future.
While journaling itself has many of the same benefits for people of all different ages, there are some slight differences for teens, as opposed to adults. Here are some reasons it can be different for your teens, which might give you more insight into why it is so useful for them.
- Being a teenager has unique challenges and being able to express these challenges through writing can give a teen clarity.
- Teenagers often don’t feel like they have ta creative and safe outlet to express themselves. With journaling, they feel like they have one place that is all theirs, and this can nurture their creativity and open up so much in them that they didn’t realize they possess.
- Self-expression is vital for teenagers.
- Teens find self-discovery and life goals in their journal.
- Your teens might not be ready to talk to a counselor, therapist, or other trained mental health professional if they are struggling with anxiety, stress, or other issues. But they are probably comfortable writing about it in their journal. Give them this private space, and you will see how much they begin to thrive.
8 Covers to Use or Create Your Own
34 Pages Included:
- My Music
- Movies to Watch/Books to Read
- Rainy Day Ideas
- Weekly Things That Made Me…
- Lined Journal Page with Maze
- Lined Journal Page
- Lined Journal Page with Graphic
- Undated Monthly Overview Planner Page
- 18 Months – Dated Planner Page
- Yearly Overview for 2021 & 2022
B&W Version is Perfect for KDP
Solid Color Background
Splash of Color Version
This is a PLR product. You have full commercial rights to rebrand it how you wish. Sell this product as a personal use planner on Etsy, Teachers Pay Teachers or your own website. Turn it into a book on Amazon KDP and collect the royalty payments. The only thing you can’t do is resell the PowerPoint template as PLR or for commercial use.